20100812

descriptum58

11026
Bucharest
state> sleepless, but tired
soundtrack> Horia Brenciu - septembrie, luni


Little nothings:

It's mid-August almost, and I feel like June has just ended. Time passes you by very fast in this crazy city of Bucharest.

Since July 1st I'm back on full-time. Add to it a part-time job, running a house and being a head of family, and you get what I got - no free-time. If you add living - with everything it implies (like, do I know, meeting friends, writing, reading, watching movies and listening to music, taking photos and writing on your blog, jogging et caetera), then you start being tired. And you know, guys, there's been already a good period of time for me with no personal life.

They say July and August are the months when bloggers do not write. They are too busy going on vacation, and the number of posts goes down. This is my luck - if this was November or October, my blog would go really down on the blogging charts. And we don't want that, do we? But do we care about the blogging charts, after all?

Anyway, there's been some (rather inertial) changes around here. The master of the place lost a good deal of kilos lately, jogging lots and lots of miles. He lost also most of his hair, because he wanted to become non-recognizable (task fully completed, btw). He darkened his skin, as he found the time to go to the aqua-park three hours, last week, and do something he truly longed for - swimming. He listened to tons of heavy-metal received from his friends (that would be translatable, in informatics, to gigabytes, for all I know). He really wants to get to Transylvania, the next few days, to the event he told you about a few months ago, and he is angry because his job does not allow him to. Oh well, that's not a change, but anyway.

September is just around the corner. And I am still around here.

PS.: I end this post, my post, with a summer song. From 1988. Which was a part of my first video tape, back in 1990. Enjoy. It somehow reminds me of my present love.




With love,

No comments: